It’s been requested a lot so here is a pictorial for my Neon Watercolor Tape mani. You will need: ziplock bag, scissors, striping tape and nail polish of your choice.
1. Paint your base coat and at least one coat of white. It will get covered so it doesn’t need to be perfect.
2. Drop polish onto your nail like in the picture. There is no right or wrong way to do this.
3. Place the ziplock bag over the nail and squish the polish around. I like to cut my bad into smaller pieces first.
4. Lift the ziplock off. Clean up and apply a fast drying top coat. I use H.K. Girl from @glistenandglow1.
5. Place the tape on your nail like in the picture.
6. Apply black polish then remove tape while the polish is WET!
7. Clean up and add top coat!
Her YouTube videos have been viewed over 200 million times. She has over 3.2 million followers on Facebook and over 500,000 on Instagram. The Canadian nail artist who only goes by “cutepolish” may have started like the rest of us—doing her nails in her bedroom—but she now has a global following and the number one nail art channel on YouTube. Here, she shows us the steps to her Radiant Orchid-inspired manicure, which she sums up as “an abstract and captivating design…easily recreated with just a toothpick!”